View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #363
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The BigAss 2nd term thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Thanks a bunch, I'm having flashbacks of listening to my Naderite friends tell me it would be better if Gore no lost.

What do you have against me?
hum, i actually assisted a bit on ralph’s 2000 campaign... still have my green laminated volunteer pass for one of his engagements. anything to pass that 5% threshold for federal matching campaign funds, but at least it didn’t mess up PA’s vote IIRC. those were some heady jibjab days!
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote