View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #31
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ish Greatest Poster Ever - Gobb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I forgot about him

wasnt that the dude that would always go back and delete his last post anytime he made a new one to keep his post count at 1?

Exactly.
He PM'd me a ton to respond for him. I'd get a PM saying," hey hateraid, you're a good poster everyone likes. I got to keep my rep, can you respond to this thread with ______" I think he may have single handedly boosted my reputation.

I remember his stick man avy with the peepee dangling
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote