View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #747
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Guys, I know I havent posted as much lately...been on vacay and the Mrs is in time demanding mode.

Took the entire family to Hawaii (Big Island) for a 9 days, had an awesome time.

Did some snorkeling, cave exploring and of course blowing wads in shopping.

I dont think I'll ever eat that much butterfish collar and short ribs ever again.

Gotta get back in the gym asap, i feel fat.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote