View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #1539
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013-2014 World Football Thread (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
rooney looked good and so did united
i guess he stays?
Not sure he has a choice. Running away from his teammates to avoid the celebration after the score wasn't quite a kodak moment though.

I doubt he goes to Chelsea, but he also doesn't want to stay.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote