View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #425
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

I love Bridgewater as a prospect. Love, love, love.

Then... I think Boyd is too short. He won me over in the LSU game, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and maybe Wilson is the beginning of the short mobile QBs era. But I think Wilson will be exposed next year and Boyd will eventually have to deal with the same problems when he gets to the NFL. Plus, I've always been a big fan of Wilson in college. Being an ACC fan, I've watched enough of both to know Boyd isn't on the same level.

Same thoughts about Manziel, except he isn't even built like Boyd (who's kind of a big dude). His off the field stuff doesn't help either.

We will see about Logan Thomas. He had the same hype going into next season and he was just bad. Not even relative to his hype, I mean he was a bad college QB. At one point I thought he might lose his job. Perhaps next year he takes the next step. I doubt it.

Morris is the one ACC QB I actually do like. Same qualities as Boyd, but with a bigger frame and a bigger arm. Wouldn't shock me if he's the second best QB behind Bridgewater.

No thoughts on the others. Although Mariota is the one I want to watch next season. Oregon's offense is so dink and dump that I can't tell what kind of arm he has. Maybe another Kaepernick? Maybe Vince Young. I can't tell.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote