View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 12:24 AM   #7
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of YouTube commentators?

I can't vibe with the YouTube commentator phenomenon. I don't fault those who do like listening, it just surprises me they're as popular as they are. I get YouTube game walkthroughs (i.e. "How to Complete All Goals in One Run on Tony Hawk") but 2K commentators just seem to be... playing random games and talking over them. It feels as if there is no point... just a guy talking. In that case, I just figured playing the game oneself would win out over watching a guy play and offering little substance. But clearly, I've been wrong.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote