View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #12
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of YouTube commentators?

I have never watched a YouTube commentating vid. I find them corny as hell. Why would I bother watching someone else play a videogame when I can play it myself?

Only video game related vids I'll watch on YouTube are reviews for games I'm considering picking up or a short walkthrough if I'm trying to find all items in a game to hit 100% (only did this with ACII, tbh).
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote