View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of YouTube commentators?

All ElPressador does is scream. Cant watch him. The guys I have subscribed on youtube is SandyRavage (COD), TheMarkofJ (COD), dukethakilla (madden) and recently added Blackxxworm because he trolls on COD by finding creative ways to camp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
I love smoove but he gets really cocky at times and I even cheer for the opposing teams, but he is really good at 2k and very funny.

He's not really good at 2k.

Quote:
I have never watched a YouTube commentating vid. I find them corny as hell. Why would I bother watching someone else play a videogame when I can play it myself?

Entertainment value.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote