View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 03:27 PM   #14
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of YouTube commentators?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I have never watched a YouTube commentating vid. I find them corny as hell. Why would I bother watching someone else play a videogame when I can play it myself?

Only video game related vids I'll watch on YouTube are reviews for games I'm considering picking up or a short walkthrough if I'm trying to find all items in a game to hit 100% (only did this with ACII, tbh).
Like I said, to each their own - if other folks like watching them, then that's cool - but otherwise I'm with you 100%. I'm surprised so many people find them entertaining. I kept wondering if I was missing something, so every now and again I'll click on another commentary link (like the elpresidor one above) and again, I'm left wondering how these things are so popular.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote