View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #1969
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
Why was that ending so unbelievably predictable?

You knew it was gonna happen with Randy Orton always coming out during Bryan/Cena promos and just holding up his briefcase.

Triple H served no purpose to being the special ref. I forgot he was the ref at times. There's gotta be more to the story though, we'll see tonight.
Yeah, you know it's gonna happen in the PPV when you tease the same spot so many times.

But the thing is that HHH had played his neutral referee role during the match so well many, including me, didn't expect him to turn on Bryan.

Storyline-wise, I think Triple H, who had tried to be a middle-man in order to please Vince who really doesn't like Bryan as a main-eventer, gave up when he suddenly realized Orton is the much better choice right after he showed up with the briefcase.
kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote