Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #22
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

I don't agree that it has been horrible, but it has not been great. I am enjoying this more than the Prado season. I do agree that this season is kind of scrambled all over the place though. Didn't like Zach so I am glad he is gone. Hopefully the plot starts thickening and picking up.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote