View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #11
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN-Lakers to finish 12th in West

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Rankings mean absolutely nothing......we were ranked high last year....and we know how that turned out.

I'm not looking forward to watching another season of No D Toni running this team......thank god for football season .......and alcohol

I wish to god No D Toni would prove me wrong...but

I still believe that bringing in Kurt was a way to push 'Antoni out of here. The second things go wrong, i.e. a losing streak, I think there's no reason to keep him around. Especially if the lakeshow want to attract Superstar free agents, they're going to need to either bring in a good coach now, or make the spot open so other players can see that they're making the effort.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote