View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:50 AM   #121
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Legit Websites For Shoe Ordering

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostUpBumpSpinJ
I don't know if this is allowed or not. But i launched my online shop in April of this year, i have a brick&mortar storefront as well thats been open almost 2 years. Check it out.

www.courtsidesneakers.com

whould you mind answering some questions in PM?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote