View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Thinking about getting fifa 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
I read that it was only in Europe.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

That would make sense given snooze ball is popular over there. I haven't seen anywhere that the new consoles would include a free game. I should wait for Xmas time.

What system u getting?

And side note I saw a couple games with OFWGKTA. Remember u had the se thing I'm like what the f*ck does this mean? Odd future stuff lol
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote