Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:18 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Qwi you don't like much of anything. you're like the toughest critic to win over. Not that I disagree with this season being terrible.

This season needs to hurry up and end already. I want to see dexter Fate. Does he die? Does he continue? What? Will the creepy doctor say IM YOU'RE REAL MOTHER! Me and Harry had relations why do you think Deb gets wet for you? You're not really brother and sister. Or she is really a killer too. Meh

I don't know which show was worst true dud or suxter.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote