Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #40
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
What the **** GOBB? Dexter and Deb are not really brother and sister. Everybody knows this already.

I know.

Quote:
I don't deny it. But put me into this thread durings seasons 1, 2 or 4 and I'd be sporting a semi about how amazing the show is. This is kind of the end of the gradual drop-off after that. It happens to all shows that drag on for this long.

Agreed. And where did you get your username from? I hate having to type it. That is one username I'll always butch even after I look at it. "Qwi"
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote