View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #25
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Tenth year of my keeper league. QBs own the scoring and the layout allows you to start 2. My team was ass last year and I haven't had a good QB since Kurt Warner and Michel Vick (of the Falcons....). Help me out here.

Keep 3 of:

Josh Freeman
Kevin Kolb
Jake Locker
Christian Ponder

Reggie Bush
Frank Gore
Mikel Leshoure
Alfred Morris

Danario Alexander
Kenny Britt
Larry Fitzgerald
Jordy Nelson
Hakeem Nicks

Probably Morris and Bush or Gore? Should I just keep all 3 of them? There's two RB plus a flex, so I could technically use all 3. Take a chance on a Fitz or Nicks comeback season? Any of my QBs with upside? Because I'll honestly take the chance, I need a QB worth keeping in a bad way.

Since I 'm here, any rookies worth taking a shot at early? Preferably a QB.

I would probably keep Alf, Reggie, and Fitz. Sucks your QB situation is so shitty but I would rather have a good foundation with those 3 than waste a keeper on a mediocre QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
as much as it pains me to say this I would put RG3 ahead of Romo, he was one of the best fantasy players period last year. Yeah his injury is a concern but his ceiling is through the roof. He has the potential to be the top scoring fantasy player period...

after that I would put Dalton over Shaub

basically

RG3
Romo
Luck
Dalton
Shaub

Yeah, I would rate RG3 first too. If you can get him in a reasonable round, then I think he is the way to go. You can always get a solid back-up for cheap later on.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote