View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:07 PM   #28
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ben Affleck Is The New Batman

After Gone Baby Gone, The Town, Argo Affleck gets a pass for me for the time being. Awesome director, and was a good actor in two of those films. I thought he was good in Kevin Smith flicks earlier in his career and good in Good Will Hunting. Just that one stretch where he was clearly just after the $$$ and made some terrible choices.

I'm not a huge superhero movie guy tho so maybe that's why I'm not upset. I'm more pissed that this will take up time away from behind the camera for him.

Seems like there could have been worse choices, he'll probably make a good Bruce Wayne.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote