Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Detroit Pistons Edition
1. Is Brandon Jennings underrated or is Brandon Jennings overrated?
--The ISH consensus seems to think he's a talented, chucking, starting level PG. I also believe that's what he is. He won't win you a championship, but he's not a weak link either.
2. PROBABILITY FROM 1 to 10 (with 10 being Most Likely): In the year 2018, Andre Drummond will be the best Center in the NBA.
--False. Has anyone actually sat down and seen his offensive game? Yeah, he wishes he had Kwame's post moves. Players can improve and, honestly, he might have the best potential (based on physical tools) in the entire NBA. But that's a long way he has to go... How many players make that kind of improvement during their NBA careers? Valanciunas or Cousins will be the best center in 2018.
3. AGREE or DISAGREE: After thirteen up-and-down years, Joe Dumars should be fired as GM.
--True. Should have happened long ago.
4. So wait...Josh Smith is playing the 3? Isn't he better at the 4? And Billups is now a 2? Or will he back up Jennings? And what about Stuckey? Is he starting? Is Bynum marginalized now? Will Villanueva even play or released? Will Smith and Monroe playing together? Aren't Singler and Jerebko gonna get minutes? And how in the blue hell is KCP gonna get in there? And Datome needs minute too right?.........
Sort this roster out for us.
--Too much work. I'll just it would be in their best interest to develop KCP and Drummond, even if it costs them a playoffs spot this year. Tho, it shouldn't.
5. TRUE or FALSE: The Detroit Pistons will make the playoffs this season.
--True. East sucks and they have too much talent not to.