View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Detroit Pistons Edition

1. Is Brandon Jennings underrated or is Brandon Jennings overrated?

He get's a lot of hate, and I like him, so I'll say underrated. He could turn into a better player with the talent level that Detroit has, less of a need for him to score the ball now.

2. PROBABILITY FROM 1 to 10 (with 10 being Most Likely): In the year 2018, Andre Drummond will be the best Center in the NBA.

8, he has the potential to be.

3. AGREE or DISAGREE: After thirteen up-and-down years, Joe Dumars should be fired as GM.

Not just yet, he has built a decent team with this squad. I'd say give him an opportunity to win with this team and then it would be time to move on.

4. So wait...Josh Smith is playing the 3? Isn't he better at the 4? And Billups is now a 2? Or will he back up Jennings? And what about Stuckey? Is he starting? Is Bynum marginalized now? Will Villanueva even play or released? Will Smith and Monroe playing together? Aren't Singler and Jerebko gonna get minutes? And how in the blue hell is KCP gonna get in there? And Datome needs minute too right?.........
Sort this roster out for us.

All those questions mean 2 things.
1. The team lineup is extremely versatile.
and
2. The team is stacked to a certain degree.

We'll have to wait and see how the lineups play out, but it should be interesting.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Detroit Pistons will make the playoffs this season.

True, there is enough talent to make a lower seed in the East and possibly win a game or 2.

BONUS QUESTION: Better chance of a comeback....Jorts the player or Jorts the shorts.

Last edited by insidehoops : 08-31-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote