View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 01:03 AM   #18
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
Look at it from his point of view, blacks all over the USA, maybe even the WORLD are pissed off at you. It's only a matter of time before someone tries to move in on him. Making it publicly known you're on the market for a shotgun or two might cause some people to think twice about paying him a visit in the middle of the night. It's a smart move in my opinion, he's passive aggressively telling every dude who's thinking about getting some revenge that he's prepared.

Hey fuck-tard, I'm guessing the fact that he already murdered an unarmed black kid is enough of a deterrent for would be thugs to attack him. The shotgun is overkill.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote