View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 06:34 AM   #5
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who's tha top 10 WNBA players of all time??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
I only started watching WNBA a couple years ago so my list probably isn't the most accurate. But based on accomplishments and legacies, here's what i have:

1. Lisa Leslie
2. Cynthia Cooper
3. Sheryl Swoopes
4. Diana Taurasi
5. Lauren Jackson
6. Tamika Catchings
7. Cappie Pondextor
8. Candace Parker

Last 2 spots are between Tina Thompson, Sue Bird, Becky Hammon.

Lisa Leslie should be #1 on everyone's list. #2/3 was difficult because Coop only played 3+ seasons, but she absolutely dominated the league so i gave #2 to her. I would've taken Taurasi over Swoopes if not for hardware. Candace will definitely move up the list pretty easily, and expect Tina Charles, Angel McCoughtry to move make the list in a couple years.

Might have missed out a few older players. A top-10 WNBA players right now list will probably be easier to compile.
lolwut?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote