Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Detroit Pistons Edition
1. Is Brandon Jennings underrated or is Brandon Jennings overrated?
id say a litttle underrated. hes only 23 so he will get a lot better. hes become a soldi 3pt shooter, and hes a good passer, he just shoots too much. hopefully he'll mature in detroit, and focus more on defense and passing.
2. PROBABILITY FROM 1 to 10 (with 10 being Most Likely): In the year 2018, Andre Drummond will be the best Center in the NBA.
3. he has a great shot, i dont know who has a better shot, but there are a bunch of young centers with potential similar to that of drummond. LAARRY SANDERS!, cousins, vucevic, kanter, jonas, maybe even that jahlil okafor kid. drummond has a bright future for sure though.
3. AGREE or DISAGREE: After thirteen up-and-down years, Joe Dumars should be fired as GM.
disagree. the gordon-villanueva summer was awful. but other than that, what has he done badley. he has drafted really well the last couples years. if you re-did the 2010 and 2012 drafts, im sure both drummond and monroe would go much higher.
he seemed reluctant to go into a full scale rebuild, which would have been an option this year, but we dont know whether that was his decision or ownerships. either way he has detroit in a nice spot now.
4. So wait...Josh Smith is playing the 3? Isn't he better at the 4? And Billups is now a 2? Or will he back up Jennings? And what about Stuckey? Is he starting? Is Bynum marginalized now? Will Villanueva even play or released? Will Smith and Monroe playing together? Aren't Singler and Jerebko gonna get minutes? And how in the blue hell is KCP gonna get in there? And Datome needs minute too right?.........
Sort this roster out for us.
id play smith primarily at the 4, and have a 3 big rotation of monroe/smith/drummond. there is 96 mins between the 3 of them. drummond could get about 30 (his conditioning was an issue last year, he might not be capable of much more minutes than that) smith could get 40, (including a few minutes at the 3) and monroe would get high 30s.
5. TRUE or FALSE: The Detroit Pistons will make the playoffs this season.
id say no, but they will be very close.
BONUS QUESTION: Better chance of a comeback....Jorts the player or Jorts the shorts.
the player. the shorts are dead in the water, at least the player can space the floor a little bit.