View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:00 AM   #35
bagelred
My team always wins

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris

Alright so explain this to me.....did you have that picture of the bear saved for just this type of moment, or did this moment occur and THEN you looked for pictures that would sum the moment up perfectly. And if you did, what did you search exactly? Otherwise, that means you've taken time to sort out pictures and pictures and gifs for every conceivable expression, am I right?

I need details.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote