Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Detroit Pistons Edition
1. Is Brandon Jennings underrated or is Brandon Jennings overrated?
well, he was really overrated when he scored that crazy high scoring game. and then the next season he started to really suck and ppl started hating him. so i guess he's just rated correctly now.
2. PROBABILITY FROM 1 to 10 (with 10 being Most Likely): In the year 2018, Andre Drummond will be the best Center in the NBA.
8. Davis would be better than him.
3. AGREE or DISAGREE: After thirteen up-and-down years, Joe Dumars should be fired as GM.
Agree. While he's not that bad, his last years have also been not that good. I am with the go young movement of today's league. the trend is going with younger GMs. not only younger, but those who lean towards analytics as a tool to use in decision making. so i say he should be fired and the Pistons starts going modern.
4. So wait...Josh Smith is playing the 3? Isn't he better at the 4? And Billups is now a 2? Or will he back up Jennings? And what about Stuckey? Is he starting? Is Bynum marginalized now? Will Villanueva even play or released? Will Smith and Monroe playing together? Aren't Singler and Jerebko gonna get minutes? And how in the blue hell is KCP gonna get in there? And Datome needs minute too right?.........
Sort this roster out for us.
not bothering. that roster is a mess. good luck with the coach. who also sucks.
5. TRUE or FALSE: The Detroit Pistons will make the playoffs this season.
true only by virtue of the other teams being worse than them. the top 5 spots are locked. then Cavs and Washington are better than them. the eight spot will go to them by default seeing as the other 6 teams are much more of a mess than them. i would even give Boston a chance if it wasn't already known they are tanking hard to get Wiggins.
BONUS QUESTION: Better chance of a comeback....Jorts the player or Jorts the shorts.
idk either so meh.