View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #36
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
I never followed the case so I just know very basic stuff about it, but that's a psycho path's expression, shit I would have made a movie just to include this very scene in it if I was a director.
How is that psycho. Somebody probably made a joke, he laughed and he realized he was on court so he put on on a serious face. I do that in poker all the time. Heck I do that when somebody say something stupid. I laugh and then turn all serious and just say no.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote