View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #7358
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
He wasn't found not guilty? link?

This is why you need to learn how to read.

I quoted him because he's acting like It's no big deal that GZ is taking pictures at gun shops following a high profile case in which he murdered a kid. Read all the previous comments he's made on this matter.

Now, if your talking about the "bolded" parts of dude77's post that I quoted, then you should know that I didn't bold those words, they were already bolded in his original comment. I just quoted his whole statement concerning him trying to defend these tasteless pictures that even GZ's own attorney wasn't too fond of.

Ya understand?
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote