View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 12:57 PM   #11
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH's FIVE QUESTIONS: Detroit Pistons Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
1. Is Brandon Jennings underrated or is Brandon Jennings overrated?

Well I thought he was overrated, then the Pistons traded for him and now it seems like everybody and their brother hates him so I'm starting to lean towards underrated or *SHOCKER* appropriately rated.

2. PROBABILITY FROM 1 to 10 (with 10 being Most Likely): In the year 2018, Andre Drummond will be the best Center in the NBA.

Drummond is my favorite player, and he certainly has the potential, but Pistons never get lucky on these things, so I'll go with 6.

3. AGREE or DISAGREE: After thirteen up-and-down years, Joe Dumars should be fired as GM.

**** no Joe D for life.

4. So wait...Josh Smith is playing the 3? Isn't he better at the 4? And Billups is now a 2? Or will he back up Jennings? And what about Stuckey? Is he starting? Is Bynum marginalized now? Will Villanueva even play or released? Will Smith and Monroe playing together? Aren't Singler and Jerebko gonna get minutes? And how in the blue hell is KCP gonna get in there? And Datome needs minute too right?.........
Sort this roster out for us.

Jennings, Smith, Monroe and Drummond are guaranteed to start.

Who starts at the 2 is the only question. I'm rooting for KCP since he is the only real 2 guard on the team.

Bynum will earn his minutes, he is a game changer and will find his way onto the floor no matter what.

Villanueva will play because the team needs a stretch four and he is the only one on the roster.

Jerebko, Jorts, and Datome probably are odd men out.

5. TRUE or FALSE: The Detroit Pistons will make the playoffs this season.

True, I have no doubt on this one.
meh, jj is a career 31% 3pter, CV is about 34%. Sure, its a difference, but considering how much better JJ is at everything else on the floor, I hope he takes most of those minutes. It is true that JJ hesitates on the 3, while CV lets her rip.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote