Thread: Satellite radio
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
BasedTom
Isn't Anything

BasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBasedTom is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Satellite radio

I used to listen to Radio Faction just for The Jason Ellis Show starting around 2007. I've kinda lost interest in them after all these years though. And the show seems to be in the same kind of situation that Stern's show is going through now.

The music stations are alright, but are fairly obsolete with all the other options out there like you mentioned in your post. I don't know how local radio is in Illinois, but here in South Florida, it's mostly terrible, so I just stick with my subscription.

Anyways, good luck, OP.
BasedTom is online now   Reply With Quote