View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 01:13 AM   #22
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wall piece ... opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodlum Science

Last word bullshit continues. It'll never end why bother with you? You'll never admit you have a pride issue. Thread done. You seem stuck on this "pill popping" shidick too. So original.

*yawn*

Pride has nothing to do with it. I came in this thread because multi-panels like that are outdated. Nothing more. You're the one who got butt-hurt and I just try to not take it personally and attribute it to one of your manic drug induced episodes that destroyed your previous relationship.

Eventually you'll get the help you'll need and we'll be here for you. Gonna watch the Tigers replay; good luck with your wall art (this thread really seemed to draw them in).
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote