View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:01 AM   #24
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Default Re: the world, america, and black people

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
I'm a white dude and this post hurts... I could imagine how pissed some of your fellow African Americans must feel towards you after you've expressed how low you think of them. I would try and talk to someone about your view points, someone professional. For the first time...I think I've been mind fucked....I really don't know what to say... I hope one day you can embrace yourself as an American, and more importantly embrace your fellow Americans, African and otherwise.

what? where am i thinking low of black people? its me thinking in our favor that i wish we would wise up to the reality that we don't have a place on this planet, and we need to start building something.

i just don't know how a lot of people (some replying here) can act like this world (let alone the US) is on a fast track to the perception of black americans not being one that is automatically negative. we're 7% of the population yet somehow 100% of the problems? i know they have the media to 'prove' it, but i just can't shake that this game will forever be rigged. and if that's the case, i really wish there was a home country i could return to when the US finally commits to being world wal mart, and in order to gain citizenship you need to own a business.
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote