View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:55 AM   #27
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

Default Re: the world, america, and black people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Bum
what? where am i thinking low of black people? its me thinking in our favor that i wish we would wise up to the reality that we don't have a place on this planet, and we need to start building something.

i just don't know how a lot of people (some replying here) can act like this world (let alone the US) is on a fast track to the perception of black americans not being one that is automatically negative. we're 7% of the population yet somehow 100% of the problems? i know they have the media to 'prove' it, but i just can't shake that this game will forever be rigged. and if that's the case, i really wish there was a home country i could return to when the US finally commits to being world wal mart, and in order to gain citizenship you need to own a business.
To me it sounds like you're calling every African American a non American or "unreal" American citizen, maybe I read that wrong, but even me as a white dude, if someone told me I wasn't an American citizen, I would be a little upset at that. I love my country and I love her citizens, in the grand scheme of things, it's "us" against the rest of the world... When something goes wrong, we all have each other to fall back on.. The part about not sleeping with an African "American" was a bit confusing to me also, it almost sounded like a hint of racism, like you were racist against her because she was a black American.. I'm not sure if that doesn't open up some worm hole in the universe or something, I don't know if its possible for an African American to be racist towards another African American.. I don't know... Maybe it works if your just racist towards her because of her "American" part..

I'm wondering honestly if your confusing maybe some of the way Americans are bickering back and fourth about immigration and the needed immigration reform with some sort of hate for African Americans? If maybe that has something to do with it, I can tell you its never been about black immigrants, more about illegal Mexican and Canadians.

Could you maybe fill me in on some of the point I touched on?
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote