View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 03:01 AM   #80
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: George Zimmerman shops for shotgun!?!?!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
btw, nobody from the ’zimmerman’ side here ever did reply on this...

condemned, raymone, based tom, mavsuperfan, etc-- want to give it a try?

http://whonoze.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/lies/
What is it? Ill take a look at it.

Edit: Having taken a look at the inconsistencies of the stories and the changes within them, I've come to the same conclusion that I've already had. George may have been guilty of being a racist, bigot, wanna-be cop reject, fulfilling his fantasies by being a roleplaying vigilante in his spare time, he obviously is a liar, but I come to the same conclusion as before, you can't convict someone for second degree murder for being a trash human being, it takes conclusive, without a shadow of a doubt, evidence. Clearly there is a part of the story that we will never know, but even being 98% sure George initiated the fight with Trayvon , without even GETTING into the stand your ground law, it's not enough for a conviction. It's the way our justice department is structured for the time being, it's not perfect, but it's what we have.

Do I think he should have been convicted for second degree murder? No
Do I think he should have gotten off the hook completely? I don't think that either.

Bottom line, the prosecution failed horribly in creating a case against George Zimmerman, a guilty man walked free. Do I think he is guilty of second degree murder and deserved to spend the rest of his life in prison? No I don't. That doesn't mean I don't think he deserved something..

In a nut shell, that's my honest opinion. I hope I replied to your satisfaction.

Last edited by COnDEMnED : 08-25-2013 at 04:31 AM.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote