View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #15
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I love ISH and all my brothers here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
For real? I'll take you up on that offer one day bro. I love me some pwerta reecan bishes.
Sure no lies. But you better not be fat though, the bishes here hate fat people.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote