View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Question: Can you tell a delivery person to deliver something at a specific time?

Another one too... if I have a gift card on Amazon, but also have someone's debit card linked to my account (I have enough money to where the debit card won't be charged any) will this like send them a charge notice in their account or email.
Thanks in advance
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote