Thread: Satellite radio
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:17 PM   #8
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Satellite radio

If they offer an insanely low price I'll re-subscribe. I was thinking about signing up for Hulu Plus instead. As for being in my car and listening to more than just the crappy FM/AM radio stations I was thinking about just starting to bring my iPod or connecting my phone and listening to Pandora or Spotify.

I don't really listen to a ton sports talk radio especially on Sirius. When I do listen I usually listen to local sports talk. The only two talk shows I listen to are Opie & Anthony and Howard on Sirius. The other talk shows are a couple of local ones I can listen to for free.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote