View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #20
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Question: Can you tell a delivery person to deliver something at a specific time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Damn, how did you order stuff online without needing your parents credit card? Do you have Paypal or something? I need to know this lol.
Amazon gift cards. I'm not sure if they still send a charge notice to my mom's debit card though. I checked her e-mail and nothing was there so I hope not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
So I can black-mail you into giving me your copy of GTA V.
I don't think that's necessary...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesFinger
PS3 or Xbox?
Xbox when I do order the game later (not what I'm talking about right now though)
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote