Thread: I hate GameStop
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #6
ballup
Post Game Chuck Hayes

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I hate GameStop

Luckily for me, I don't shop for video games often and when I do, I go to this video game store that is right next to the Gamestop in downtown. It doesn't rip you off when you sell games or when you buy used games either.

I knew someone who worked at Gamestop for a while. He hated it even though he got promoted a few times.

I remember buying a used game from them one time. It was scratched up like hell and could hardly work beyond the loading screen. It was a good thing that the people of the store let me switch it for another used title. I still am baffled at how they didn't buffer the disk let alone check its playability.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote