View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 03:23 AM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: News from Nottingham: The Schizophrenia Switch has been found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Interesting... I don't see how applicable that magnet thing is in day to day life but its cool. The meditation seems more realistic. For people with sever issues I don't k ow what to say... They are so into their own minds they can't decipher what is real. Part of me wonders if those people aren't just more tuned in though... Hyper sensitive to thoughts. I wonder if some ego death experiences wouldn't help some if these people though. I figure it would either help or freak them out to no end. One must accept the liberation of death though in order to accept that the mind is not all powerful.
nice thoughts. i remember joseph campbell talking about schizophrenia being a common element among shamans. almost sounded like you canít become a shaman unless you have a full episode and manage to make it back out. something like that.

that ego death thing amongst schizophrenics is a fascinating issue... i am going to have to give that a lot of attention some day.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote