View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #29
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My brother got offered $15k a month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Scholar wroted a post about how his brother tried to sell Scholar's daughter as a sex slave and that he got an offer for 15K per month for her.

I bet your pathetic ass still has the picture of my daughter and I. If there is one poster on this site who deserves an ass whooping, it's you. I hope you get what's coming to you, you piece of f*cking shit.

Anyway, for those who are interested, I edited the OP again. I figure there may be some trolls here, but a few of you guys will be able to appreciate the story and understand that no circumstance is worth giving up your pride for money.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote