View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #39
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My brother got offered $15k a month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
I love that the OP acts like his brother didn't take the deal because of his dignity. If the person offering him the money was a woman I'm sure he still would've said no.

My bro is married and loved his wife. He's somewhat religious, too. I highly doubt any offer would've made him actually go through with being someone's sex slave.

I love how idiots like you think that because YOU would be willing to sell yourself for money, it must mean everyone else would, too. "Hey, if I think this way, everyone else must, too!"
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote