View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 01:37 PM   #18
jazz873
College star

jazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation herejazz873 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League - DRAFT RESULTS - comments are appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
It is nuts how underrated QBs are in some FF leagues...the NFL is a QB league now, it is every team's highest scoring position, and yet people feel that they can wait on this.

Drew Brees was the highest scoring player PERIOD last year...and I am sure top-5 the year before that, he is a LOCK for being a top-5 scorer overall this year if healthy as that defense still sucks and all they do is air the ball 24/7...yet he fell to the 3rd in here, it's crazy

I drafted my players based around who I feel was going to score the most points...it really doesn't matter what position those points come from...I took Wayne where I did for the simple fact that I didn't see a RB that I thought would score as much as him...same with Witten after that...Witten has put up big numbers for the past decade, he is a lock in my eyes for good points and there were no RBs that equaled him at that pick IMO.
At the end of the day it all comes down to value
jazz873 is offline   Reply With Quote