View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #44
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My brother got offered $15k a month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
His wife would be pissed as shit if she found out he turned down 180k a year to have sex with some chick. I'd be pissed if I found out anyone I knew turned that down. Sex isn't horrible.

Yup, 180k plus living expenses and a car. Clearly OP is a faggot and he made this thread because he wishes the gay guy had asked him instead of his brother. Probably would've done it for free.

"Hey bro, what's that number? I want to put this guy on blast.*wink wink*"
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote