View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League - DRAFT RESULTS - comments are appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
pt any reason you were so low on Shady?
yeah I touched on that...

Quote:
-NFCE players are placed lower on my list as I still have way too much fan pride to take many of them, but where I placed them is where they would have had to fall in order for me to put aside my homerism lol. I'm sorry but rooting for someone like Morris or McCoy just wouldn't feel right to me at all, it would make the football year weird.

really any Eagle, Skins, or Giants players on my list should be disregarded by others...I marked them low because I hate them and don't want to root for them...that is just a personal thing
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote