View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:23 PM   #34
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 4th Annual ISH Money League - DRAFT RESULTS - comments are appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
No homer, but the Browns have two sleepers this year that could be legitimately lethal fantasy players... Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron.

Brandon Weeden has looked much better in training camp and preseason and, actually, when you look at his numbers from last year he wasn't as bad as his rep may lead you to believe. He started the season off horribly with 4 interceptions against Philly, but went the rest of the year with 14 touchdowns and 14 interceptions... Not bad for a rookie (albeit an old one).

Josh Gordon has potential WR1 skill/athleticism. He will miss the first two games because of the drug suspension, but he will step on the field in the third game as both a high volume PPR guy and a constant big play threat.

Jordan Cameron is a big, athletic tight end who should make for a great redzone target. He had two TDs in the first quarter against the Lions last week. Injuries are the biggest concern with him. If he's on the field, I feel like he's going to produce. You can snag him in most leagues in the 9th/10th round (like I did last night) or even later in some leagues.

I'm not sure how much better the Browns will be this year in terms of wins and losses, but I think Chud/Norv Turner replacing the inept Pat Shurmur in running the offense will make for a much more productive unit.

I highly recommend either of these guys and maybe even Weeden as a late-round backup.
I like Gordon this year a lot...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote