View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #1213
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
It's really good, funny too.

I was trying to find manga based around a college environment but there's like only two and I can't stand the the art styles so I had to start reading high school ones and that's how I found it.
Yeah that's a big complaint that adults have when it comes to anime it seems.

i'm literally sitting here contemplating boku no pico. what the hell is wrong with me?
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote