View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #22
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 FIBA Africa Championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Hey man, I posted a live stream link in the first post of the thread. All the games have English commentary. The next game starts in 20 minutes (Congo vs. Cape Verde). If you're interested in possible NBA prospects, look out for 7'3" Walter Tavares from Cape Verde. 6'9" pogo stick Karl Niamamoukoko is the best prospect from Congo. Both guys play in Spain.
Big thanks for that I always enjoy watching decent bball with players I don't know (e.g Summer League) will be watching out for those guys cheers again. The way I look at it there is a surplus of talent in the world of basketball so it's always interesting to see guy's you probably would have never seen and just enjoy the game for what it is.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 08-27-2013 at 10:47 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote