View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #284
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
Its not the size of the list rather than the selection. I see nothing in there that stands out to me. Doesn't mean I won't enjoy it.
Word, word. I just meant there's likely a fair bit more to come, so maybe some of those will be more down your alley. I feel you though, the Vice City soundtrack was legit.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote