Thread: I hate GameStop
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 07:15 PM   #11
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I hate GameStop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMillions
I agree with ripping you off with the trade in values. What are other options for getting rid of games? I have a 360 with like 20 games and when I get the Xbox One, what am I supposed to do with the console and all the games. Is trading them in at gamestop and getting ripped off my only option?
Amazon, Ebay, Craigslist
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote