View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #283
Nevaeh
National High School Star

Nevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected posterNevaeh is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Just noticed how the only games I still play and will play are NBA 2K, Madden and FIFA :/ Don't have interest for any other games but GTA V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholar
It happens. I've had phases like this where I've only played sports games or no games at all for extended periods of time.

Wow, I thought I was the only person going through this phase. I'm sitting on plenty of other games, but the NBA 2k series (11-13) are the only ones I've been alternating between. It's fun to go back to the old ones and discover certain moves you couldn't pull when you first got the games.

I went into Gamestop with a few extra dollars, looked around for a good 20+ minutes, but all the games appeared to be "Murder Death Kill" games, after spending so much time hooping it up the past couple of years.

I guess because I've played so many games with same type of formula for the past 15+ years (opening scene, cinematic intro, kill stuff,repeat), i just got burned out on those type of games.
Nevaeh is offline   Reply With Quote